Cr: LOT2PM
Jpn-Eng: sakiHa @2pmalways | Edited by Egle @2pmalways
Beastly and wild look they show us on stage, paired up with cute and innocent character. 2PM captivate girls in Asian countries with these contradictions. People call them “Jimseung-dol (Beastly idol)”! After experiencing the long stay in Japan for the first time in February, I heard a lot of stories from the boys.
Khun: I went to a toyshop in Ginza with Wooyoung in our free time. I had no idea which one to buy because there were a lot of rare items!
Taec: I went out for window- shopping in Shibuya with the other members. Shibuya looks like Myeongdong in Korea, but it is such a busy and vibrant city. I was glad that some people recognized us.
Woo: There were many rare hamsters and small animals at a pet shop in Odaiba. I wish I could take them to Korea.
Su: I like Japanese fashion style. Shopping time cannot be too long for me. I bought some jackets from Adidas and Jeremy Scott
Everyone said the food was the most memorable thing during this long stay.
Ho: I cannot forget the taste of So-ki soba which I had in Okinawa. You’ll find no food tastes like that in Korea.
Su: Sushi! But I didn’t get a chance to eat ootoro tuna~
Khun: Tonkotsu ramen was really good. When I go to Kyushu, I’ll go to eat the real Kyushu tonkotsu ramen for sure!
Woo: I liked the eel-lunch box. It was so soft and melted as soon as I put into my mouth.
Chan: It was so new to me to eat a raw chicken.
Khun: True! My parents used to tell me to eat only well cooked chicken! I was so surprised.
Not only raw chicken, the boys seemed to be surprised at the cultural differences.
Woo: I was surprised the taxi doors opened automatically. The driver stopped me when I tried to open the door. And the door opened by itself! I thought it was a horror story at the first time.
Taec: When we went to the beach in Okinawa, there were no people on the beach. I thought it was a desert island. I will go there again in private-time for sure.
Su: Cities are so clean and easy to live in Japan. There’s no dirt on the road. No matter how you look at it, you’ll love the night view there.
Chan: Fashion is cutting edge and it stimulates me. I’d like to visit Harajuku when I come to Japan next time.
Ho: I want to go shopping in Ura Harajuku because I like vintage clothes.
We are curious about their ideal woman.
Woo: It seems that Japanese people are kind and warm- hearted. I like the way our fans have good manners and watch for us.
Ho: Japanese girls know themselves and pick right clothes by themselves. I like stylish girls.
By the way, Taecyeon thinks the character is more important than the looks.
Taec: I like a girl who is very tough, but when I am down, I want her to cheer me up tenderly.
Chan: Do you want me to teach you a phrase for when you find a favorite girl? It’s “Itsukara sonnani kawaiino? (Since when are you so pretty?)”
Taec: It sounds too much. Do they even like such a phrase nowadays?! (laugh)
Ho: Only a drama heroine does!
They will debut in Japan on May 18th with a single called [Take Off]
Woo: In Korea, we have many dark and strong songs. However, [Take Off] is a very positive and fresh song. I think you’ll see a new version of us.
Taec: This song tells you to take a new step into a new world, and it also represents us well.
Chan: The difficult thing when I recorded was the accent. [Tsu] [Chi] [Za] sounds were very hard...(cries)
Khun: We took on this action of a plane about to take off into the dance. It’s so easy for you to try! I hope you guys enjoy dancing with us.
They are now getting ready for their first tour.
Ho: It will be like a party-concert so that you all can enjoy.
Chan: I hope you’ll come to see our burning stage!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment