Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

[NEWS] IU, "I'm Scared that I Won't Be Able to Master Yoo Hee Yeol's Song"


Singer IU said that she wants to work with singer and producer Yoo Hee Yeol but she is also scared at the same time.

IUcame out on Yoo Hee Yeol’s radio recently and said “I really want to work together with him. However, I can’t ask him for a song because his songs generally tend to be very hard to sing.”

She also expressed that she wants to work with other musicians.

She also shared stories about how she had a small argument with her manager on what her focus should be. Her manager said “Don’t forget your main focus” and I said “standing on stage is my sole focus.”

She said that it is scary to have every action that she does becoming an article but she is glad to have so many fans and that she wants to become a unique singer that has her own color.

IU said that the radio show was the show that made her the happiest in her entire career. Yoo Hee Yeol said “Really good music comes when one is happy. I wish IU was happy all the time.”


Source Via : Osen
Credit to Askactor.com

No comments:

Post a Comment