Jason & Pilsuk ^^ the signboard said "Forever like peanuts"
Milky Couple ^~^
Beautiful Pilsukie~~so cute ^^ Ah, I can see Jason's shadow in the back..aigoo ^^
두번째 입니다. 아시는 분은 아시겠지만...이분 미리 안 보여드리면 테러 날거 같아서염...미소만 살짝 보세요...^^
The second. There are people who already know, but... It seems like if we don't post about this person, we're going to be terrorized... Look at the smile at first... ^^
The second. There are people who already know, but... It seems like if we don't post about this person, we're going to be terrorized... Look at the smile at first... ^^
달리기는 잘하시는 거죠?
He's pretty good at running, right?
아홉번째에욤...이 장면...저는 색다른 느낌이라서 좋았는데..여러분은 어땠나요? 너무 많이 웃었던 기억이 나요.
9th... this frame... I really liked the different feel from this.. what about you? I remember laughing a lot.
He's pretty good at running, right?
아홉번째에욤...이 장면...저는 색다른 느낌이라서 좋았는데..여러분은 어땠나요? 너무 많이 웃었던 기억이 나요.
9th... this frame... I really liked the different feel from this.. what about you? I remember laughing a lot.
[Credits] 2011dreamhigh @ Twitter; Korean-English by Egle @ 2pmalways.com








No comments:
Post a Comment