Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Saturday, February 19, 2011

IU - The Story Only I Didn't Know


 

The Story Only I Didn't Know is definitely one of my fav song. OMO~~ her voice is so BEAUTIFUL. She looks absolutely STUNNING in that dress. She looks like an ANGEL...so beautiful. I really LOVE this song. She did FANTASTIC job. Awww she was about to cry while singing this song. This song is so sad and emotional. IU NEVER fails to impress me. She's the most beautiful and talented girl in K-pop. IU truly LOVES music with a passion. I wish they'd let her sing more songs like this. It suits her voice really well. What else this LITTLE NATIONAL SISTER can't do. She's AMAZING. Can't believe IU is only 18 this year...WOW. I don't know why, but i feel so sad after listen to this song. The feelings like I have lost somebody. I HOPE she'll have her SOLO concert soon. I like Pilsukie too hehehe. She's my idol...I'm forever your fan :)

No comments:

Post a Comment