Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sunday, April 3, 2011

[NEWS] IU, Seo In Young Get a Grip on IU in the Restroom? "It's just a rumor"


IU(아이유) explains the rumor that Seo In Young got a grip on her. IU appeared on Radio Star (라디오스타) after ‘Golden Fisery (황금어장)’ in 30th, March. MCs told, “We heard the rumor that you are impolite, so Seo In Young tried to get a grip on you.”

IU said, “where did you hear about it?” and “I’ve heard about it but it might because I didn’t smile” and concluded that it is just a rumor.

She added, “I couldn’t even smile when greeting because I was too shy when I was new. And I was told to smile when greeting all the times.

Listening he story, Park Wan Gyu added, “What I felt unfair was everyone felt uncomfortable about my greeting. They thought I’m round 50 years old.” and made people laugh.


Source Via : Star News
Credit to Askactor.com

No comments:

Post a Comment