??: Really? IU: Yes really I am IU LSY: Hello ??: Oh Hello LSY: I, Lee Soo Young is here too ??: What? LSY: Just, you don't really need to care Who are you and where are you from? ??: Really Is it really IU? LSY&IU: Yes it's true LSY: It's the IU that you really like ??: I'm from what's that Pusan Wow this is real LSY: Why do you like IU? ??: Ah there is no reason IU: Thank you ??: All my friends like her LSY: Oh really IU: Thank you LSY: Dream High finished not so long ago but did you watch regularly?
ENG 3 = 1:21 - 2:10
ENG 3 = 1:21 - 2:10
??: I'm really a fan Pilsuk! IU: Ah Pilsuk Thank you LSY: Do you like IU singing or acting? ?: Ah Truthfully I really like both I'm really nervous IU: Thank you LSY: Even though you are nervous could you say what you wanted to if you met or was connected on the phone with IU ?: What's that Miss IU IU: Yes ?: You listen to all your songs including the 1st album IU: Yes yes ?: I'm really a fan IU: Thank you ?: My friends are going mad I locked the door and I'm alone in the room
ENG 4 = 2:10 - 2:57
IU: Really ?: It's really crazy I it's really a honor I think your voice is really charming IU: Thank you Your voice is really nice too ?: I saw Pilsuk really well and what's that Jason IU: Yes ?: Don't contact him Jason is a bad person LSY: He's a bad person? ?: Yes LSY: Mr.(Fake Name) seems to be very surprised from the sudden call Even though you are nervous I heard you prepared something ?: Yes I practiced singing for IU LSY&IU: Really IU: I will look forward to it
ENG 5 = 2:57 - 3:53
?: But you When you hear this song could you evaluate it? IU: Ah ok LSY: Is it your dream to be singer? ?: Huh how did you know? LSY: After we hear we will evaluate ?: But are you REALLY IU? IU: Yes I am I am LSY: Not interested in me am I not a person? ?: What? LSY: No no never mind anyway since you said you would sing could you sing one verse? Should we clap? ?: IU can you say 1 2 3 IU: Start 1 2 3 ?: (Again&Again) LSY: Wooyoung stop it IU: It's really similar LSY: Huh? IU: Isn't he really similar?
ENG 6 = 3:53 - 4:26
LSY: To Wooyoung? IU: He seems similar to Wooyoung and also Joonsu He must have practiced a lot he really does sound similar WY: I sing well right? IU: You really sing well LSY: I wonder who you are you seem like a celebrity WY: CELEBRITY? LSY: 4565 said practice more (from text) IU: It's ok for me LSY: You seem like Wooyoung since you use a dialect IU: No no LSY: He's not? IU: No no LSY: What are we going to do Wooyoung? IU: Noway right no WY: Hey IU can't you send one of those signed CDs?
ENG 7 = 4:47 - 5:02
LSY:Just reveal yourself Stop now IU:Really? Wooyoung oppa? Are you Wooyoung oppa? WY:Pilsuk don't contact Jason LSY:WY what are you doing? IU:What in the world? Oh I'm suddenly sweaty LSY:Hello WY:This was IU's Hidden Camera IU:What the heck LSY:It must have been hard WY:No no it wasn't Since its been a while since I used my Pusan dialect it doesn't really work well LSY:No it was good IU:I really didn't know LSY:IU I thought you realized but you really didn't know
ENG 8 = 5:02 - 5:42
IU:I really didn't know LSY:The two of you should greet each other IU:Ah thats why ah oh ah oh really WY:Hey she said greet each other IU:Ah Jason its been a while WY:Exactly why don't you call? IU:No because your busy in Japan WY:In 2PM IU is really popular LSY:Oh really Who likes her the most? WY:Of course I like her the best LSY:Oh really Last time you said your ideal person was me What happened? WY:It's supposed to change like that LSY:Ok ok ok you can stop now
ENG 9 = 5:42 - 6:19
IU:What is this Wow really WY:Before I sleep I always listen to IU's songs our members really like her and Junsoo complemented her voice LSY:Really IU:Thank you WY:Everyday we complement her IU:Thank you Thank you LSY:What do you think IU's charm is? WY:Ah Truthfully I think she is better person than I first thought IU:What's that?! LSY:Did you think of her as a kid in town before WY:No no in the beginning I just thought Oh she sings well
ENG 10 = 6:19 - 7:01
WY: After I shot the drama with her I learned she works very hard and even though she works hard she seemed to enjoy IU: He's stuttering because he's try to create something off the top of his head LSY: Did you became closer after the umbrella kiss I'm quite curious WY: Oh Of course I go after I listen to Nagging LSY: Lets stop~ IU: Are you in Japan right now? WY: No I returned to Korea yesterday IU: Oh you came WY: I came to do the interview IU: Thank you
ENG 11 LAST = 7:01 - 8:13
LSY: I like Nickhun WY: I like Nickhun too LSY: Go in well thanks a lot for today WY: No I'm thankful should have made it funnier IU: You were really funny Thank you WY: I think so too LSY: Stop LSY&IU: Bye WY: Yes IU: Ah I really didn't know I was really surprised LSY: I knew from the start but WY did really well IU: Ah Unnie you knew
English translations by: TheKDU12@YT


(I will exclude the laughing)
LSY: Please keep sending texts. Now we will ehh many of you have sent a lot of texts but there was one person who said I would even die to talk IU and that person is waiting for our call. Our radio is famous for no phone connections but since its IU's fan today we will have an exception. IU you please pick up (Throughout IU says 'Ne' which means Yes in a polite way)
IU: Phone connection.. Hello?
??:Hello?
IU: Hello
??: Oh?
IU: Oh!
??: IU?
IU: Yes
ENG 2 = 0:33 - 1:21