Wooyoung: Hello, I'm Jason from Chungdam crossroad
PKL: What's your real name Jason?
Woo: It's Park Gyunglim - -
PKL: What's your real name Jason?
Woo: It's Park Gyunglim - -
PKL: How is traffic there in chungdam?
Woo: Coz it's crossroad it has 4 roads so it's smooth
PKL: thanks for the high class information
PKL: When you hit the road, many people come to you for signs?
Woo: I think you don't know but when we 2pm don't wear make up many don't recognize us
PKL: I really enjoyed watching dream high your English was so fluent that i thought you are really my friend Jason
Woo: Really?
When asked to do his very first english line in dream high, Wooyoung said he forgot - -
PKL: Many people miss milky couple. Did you feel awkward later because of the scandal?
Woo: she is grown up well and she doesn't look at me as Oppa
PKL: Then what? as ajeossi??
Woo: How did you know?
PKL: Then what? as ajeossi??
Woo: How did you know?
PKL: when can wee see you in next drama?
Woo : I've been getting no since dream high
Woo : I've been getting no since dream high
PKL: When will we see 2pm's next album?
Woo: 2pm will sweep Korea in summer again
Woo: 2pm will sweep Korea in summer again
PKL: Who are you with at the dorm?
Woo: I'm with someone who looks alike me, Nichkhun - -
Then Woo tried to imitate Khun's voice but real Nichkhun came to talk at last.
Park Gyun Lim asked Nichkhun to star in her program
Khun: umm when?
PKL: tomorrow
Khun: I will check the schedule
PKL: he never rejects what a kind boy
Khun: umm when?
PKL: tomorrow
Khun: I will check the schedule
PKL: he never rejects what a kind boy
Credit: Brief Eng recaps by Jas @2pmalways.com


No comments:
Post a Comment