Hello everyone, it’s been a while since I last left a message!^^
I’m sorry it’s been so long. When I placed #1, when I released my follow-up track, I wanted to post whenever I had good news to share, and so I’m sorry that I’m unfortunately having to return with such words as these. I had no idea that words I posted earlier so late at night, out of emotion, would turn into all this. I was being careless, I’m sorry, Yesterday I was so tired that without realizing, I began to complain. I made you worry a lot, didn’t I? I’m sorry. It won’t ever happen again. But before I say even that, I apologize for causing a delay at the Dream High concert yesterday due to my tardiness.. It was an official event and a lot of people showed up, To everyone in the audience and to all the staff and cast members, I feel like I placed too great of a burden on everybody.
I should’ve apologized to everyone on stage, and that was very thoughtless of me. I am truly sorry. The me2DAY post I wrote earliest had nothing to do with the Dream High concert.* Since I am very aware of my wrongdoings, I don’t wish to make any excuses for myself. It was late at night and I had a bad attitude,
and that’s why I felt like complaining. To everyone who was worried and displeased with me, I sincerely apologize. From here on, I will be a more grown-up and mature IU. If I make another mistake, everybody, please scold me a lot! Once again, I am truly sorry.
*NOTE: IU is referring to this me2DAY post: http://weheartiu.com...110225-0230-am/
Also, please refer to this article http://weheartiu.com...80%9D-20110225/ for further details regarding this matter
Credits:
Translation: janeberryblue @ weheartiu.com
Source: http://cafe420.daum....l_menu=sch_updw


poor this young girl..she's being forced to be matured by netizens..i'll always support her no matter what happen
ReplyDelete